Welcome to the General Foreclosure Process Course
Our intention in this course is to provide a broad overview of the Foreclosure process and what is involved behind the scenes. We think it is important that you have a general understanding of Foreclosure in both Judicial and Non-Judicial States as you provide services in the Industry.
What will this course bring to you?
- Foreclosure Overview
- Judicial Foreclosure
- Non-Judicial Foreclosure
- What is a Trustee
- Trustee Sale Process
- Types of Credit Bids
Disclaimer: The Fasttalker Foreclosure Auctioneer & Auction Manager Certification is designed to provide a broad range of training specific to the Foreclosure Auction Industry. Although the basis of this course uses a few states as a point of reference it has application to all states whether they are Judicial or Non-Judicial operatives. It is important to understand that every State presides under their own specific statutes and therefore it is imperative that any practicing auctioneer & manager is up-to-speed with individual State statutes before they provide services within that jurisdiction.
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 5
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 115
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Module 1: Types of Foreclosure
- Quiz: Types of Foreclosure
- Module 2: Judicial Foreclosure
- Quiz: Judicial Foreclosure
- Module 3: Non-Judicial Foreclosure
- Quiz: Non-judicial Foreclosure
- Module 4 What is a Trustee & the Trustee Sale
- Quiz: What is a Trustee & the Trustee Sale
- Module 5: Defining Credit Bid Types
- Quiz: Defining Credit Bid Types
President, Sholley Auction Works LLCVery detailed information given in an easy to understand format.