1. Our Commitment to Privacy.
2. What Information is Collected.
- Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our site, or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
- Automatic Information: When you visit a website or mobile application, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. Our website and mobile application, like many other sites and mobile applications, records this basic information about visits to our website or mobile application.
3. How and When the Information is Used.
The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, mobile application, and updated information pertaining to work requirements.
4. How We Protect Your Information.
The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission.
Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session.
5. Who Has Access to the Information.
Information about our users is important to us. We will not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user’s permission.
6. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information.
We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
Our website and mobile application does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. Access to our website and mobile application is limited to users having a proper account and password.
8. How You Can Access Your Information.
You can request access to all your personally identifiable information by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Effective Date.
12. “Do Not Track” Policy.
13. Third Party Tracking.
Third parties do not collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s or employee’s online activities on our website.